If it is possible to choose only one of all of the Essential Oils what would it be? Lavender is probably the most functional among all of the vital oils. This oil is widely popular because of its calming effect to your person. It is also being used for skin problems like irritations, cuts and bruises. It is similar to a complete set of a first aid kit, even if you’ve got this with you all the time. It’s possible to get your Lavender oil in https://aromatechscent.com/collections/scent- .
Different Ways Which Lavender Essential Oil Can Assist You
1. Relaxing — All you have to do would be to rub two drops of lavender oil on your cupped palms then breathe to direct the aroma to your amygdala gland. Amygdala is that portion of the brain that will help you unwind. You can even place some drops and then rub it on your wrists, feet, temples for a fast calming effect on the body. That is best if you are in a crowded area like subways or airport so you can calm down and unwind.
2. Sleep Aid — Use the inhalation method together with your cupped palm and you can also rub a couple of drops of lavender oil in your palms and rub on your pillow with it to help you sleep well.
3. Minor Burn — Place two drops of lavender oil on the burn to help ease the pain. You will discover that there’ll be no swelling, redness or pain. There will be no indication of the burn in any way.
4. Insect Bites — Using insect bites especially bee sting, just place a drop of oil onto the bite or the bite to reduce itching and swelling.
5. Eczema / Dermatitis — Blend Lavender oil with vegetable oil and use to treat psoriasis or eczema.
6. Cuts — All you have to do is put a drop of lavender oil to the area at which the cut is and you will see it will halt the bleeding. It aids in killing the germs and sanitizing the wound.
7. Nosebleed — To prevent nose bleeding, get a tissue and place a drop of the oil, get an ice and wrap the tissue around it. Place that ice chip with tissue into the base of the nose only under the top lip. Put it still until bleed quits.
8. Motion Sickness — To stop the sensation of motion sickness put a drop of Lavender oil on the tip of the tonguejust behind your ears. You might also set a fall all around your navel.
9. Dry Skin — Yes, it might help moisturize skin, just rub some on it.
10. — To make sure that you only get the ideal lavender oil, to aromatechscent.com.